Monday, August 11, 2008

End of Summer...

We had several occurrences to officially end summer that I still haven't had time to blog. Nichelle came home with us. It was really fun to have her here. She fit right in with the other kids. She and Cole acted just like siblings. They would have so much fun together then in the next moment would start into some argument. I was glad she came. We had a great ward picnic. It was in Pine Valley. I love Pine Valley. One day I'm going to have a cabin there and I'll escape to the mountains at least 4 weeks of the summer. Alex and Adrienne came to stay. He was here on his birthday so we had a barbecue with the Rainey's and all their family (I forgot to take pictures!). And for one last hurrah before school started I spoke in sacrament, which I ended up loving (who would've thought I could actually enjoy something like that).

Here are some Random pictures to go along with these activities.





1 comment:

Jennifer Shorr said...

Lovely photos. Noah is a mini Rob! Wow, so handsome!