Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sage!



Sage's birthday was on Sunday the 7th but this post took a long time to assemble since we didn't have a digital camera when Sage was a baby and I had to find and scan pictures.

Sage had a rough start...


After she was born she had to stay at Primary Children's Hospital until her lungs were strong enough. (2 wks.)


She was the most easy going baby I ever had. (9 mos.)


A first attempt at getting things herself. These days she always wants someone to get everything for her. (2 yrs)


(2 yrs.)

Sage has adored Ashley from the start. The easiest way to get her to do something is to talk about Ashley doing it. (3 yrs.)

(4 yrs.)


(5 yrs.)


6 Year Birthday Picture!


I'm so thankful to have such a sweet little girl as my daughter.

7 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Oh, the bangs :)
Sage is such a sweetie!
Happy Birthday Sage!!!

Heidi P said...

WOW she looks so old in that last picture! Happy Bithday Sage!!

Isn't it so great to have ONE easy going kid? :)

Chardell said...

Yeah I forgot to mention in the post to notice the chunk of banks she cut. After looking at all those pics I've decided I'm going to grow her bangs out.

stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the little comment you made on our blog. Made me cry...

Trina Barry said...

I love how you posted pictures of Sage from her birth up to now! She's a beautiful little girl. As far as Andreson's hair goes, we helped him w/ the hair--couldn't resist!

abi said...

Oh you didn't tell me she cut her bangs! How cute is she. She is looking so grown up. 6 already! Happy Birthday Sage!

Adrienne Mason said...

Those are some really cute pictures