Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day...

I had a great Mother's Day. On Saturday Rob cleaned the garage, mowed the lawn, and put up the hand rail. It was a rare Saturday because since he's been in Elders' Quorum presidency he's always helping other people in the ward with projects. I can't believe what a difference the clean garage made in having a great Mother's Day. Then Sunday morning Rob made me an egg mcmuffin, cinnamon raisin toast and hot chocolate. When we got home from church the kids gave me so many sweet presents. Most of them were things they made but they also bought a couple of little things at the garage sale next door on Saturday. The neighbors loved it! When I went to bed I found a card from Rob on my pillow. He always knows just what to say in his cards. So it was a great day.

3 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Yay! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Heidi P said...

Fun, I love Saturdays when your not the only one cleaning :)
Glad you had a good day!

abi said...

Just realized that I hadn't left a comment on this post yet! Oops! Glad you had a fun day!