Friday, May 30, 2008

Little Lemur...




Noah has always loved playing with hair even since he was in utero. He plays with his own and anybody's he can get, especially when he's tired. Lately when I pick him up his favorite thing is to plunge his arms into my hair as far as he can get them. He only does this when my hair is down, otherwise he'll just grab my ponytail. I love it! It reminds me of the baby Lemurs I watch on the show "Lemur Kingdom". The more fur their mom has the better they thrive because they can hold on better.

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

Ha ha, that is cute. I love their little hands. Luke is starting to do that stuff too. Good thing you have all that thick hair, he really could just hang on it all day and you would be fine :)

Stephanie F. said...

Lemur Kingdom? You rule!