Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday


Here is my first flashback picture. I couldn't find my high school dance pictures. I really wanted to add the one of Abi and I at prom, especially after she mentioned prom in her 100 list (maybe next week). In this picture I think Stephanie is giving me one of those quiz things we always took at that age. I'm not sure but that's what it looks like. That also must have been one of those days when I braided her hair. I don't know who took the picture but it was probably Abi or Carrie. I'm appalled that I was using my scriptures as a coaster. At least they appear used. So it can't be all bad right?

4 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Cute braid with the scrunchie at the bottom :) Why did I always wear boys clothes? Fun to see your old room.

Chardell said...

At that time boys and girls clothes were interchangeable (i.e. Polo shirt with Girbaud jeans). The only difference was girls would wear a massive bow or scrunchie so you're wearing exactly the right thing for the time.

abi said...

Yeah we totally wore boy clothes all the time. Don't you remember the flannel shirts too? It was the grunge/granola period. Yikes. Did you notice how HUGE your shirt was Chardell? Too funny!

Heidi P said...

Hahahahaha....Love it!