Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My own "Idol" Look-Alike...




It's true. Noah's naturally hip. I don't know who watches American Idol. I'm personally addicted. There's a contestant in the top 12 (technically 11 and as of tonight it will be 10) who's name is David Cook. The first time I saw him try out I said "Hey he has Noah's hair!" That's it, right down to the tuft sticking up in the back. I finally decided I needed a picture comparison for the blog so here it is. They usually look even more similar but I didn't want to look through David Cook pictures all day.

6 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Haha. Rock on Noah!! :)

Andrea said...

Hi Chardell, my dentist is Dr.Robinson. He is just on the corner of diagnal as you come out of the round about on main street. He is very old fashioned and has none of the technology that alot have now. But he lets you make payments and barely charges you anything. He definitley gets the job done. I am not sure if he is taking new patients but its worth a try.His # is 673-5538. Isn't St.George the greatest, there is so much fun things to do there, I am jealous. Well, good luck :)

Heidi P said...

LOL, you are so funny Chardell... both very cute! (love the name Noah, too-- can I steal another of your kids' names? : ) )

Chardell said...

I would love for you to steal another name. It's flattering!

abi said...

Ok, I finally got around to comment... Noah is such a stud! cutie!

Jennifer Shorr said...

So cute!