Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun idea from Betsy!

I tend to steal ideas from other blogs. Finally here is one you're supposed to steal:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once after begging her to take me to DI we sat in the car and my mom looked at a woman coming out of the door. She squinted and looked really close at the lady and said....."Is that a nun?!"(LOL!!!) it turns out that it was a lady wearing all dark clothes with long black hair so she did look like a "nun" from far away.

-Ashley

Wendy said...

This is probably my most cringe-worthy embarrassing moment as a teen. We were sitting in your shower, shaving our legs, and talking about..... men parts. Well, someone in your family caught wind, and when we came out, we discovered your family all crowded outside the door, listening intently, and laughing so hard they couldn't stand it. D!OH! I still blush to think of it.

Chardell said...

I should point out here that we were fully dressed in the shower with either swimsuits or shorts. haha! Good one Wendy!