Sunday, July 13, 2008

I've been tagged by Adrienne!

How to play this game of tag.
Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
1-my whole family laughing at something together. 2-rain storms 3-my cell phone (this sounds shallow at first glance so here is my reason: I would die without that connection to my friends and family)

3 Fears
1-Losing my husband 2-losing a child 3-EMP (look it up it can happen, yikes!)

3 Goals
1-getting a grip on scouts (I'm actually getting close). 2-losing weight (boring I know) 3-Getting my real estate income to exceed my real estate dues.

3 Current obsessions/collections
1- Trying to convince others to blog. 2- donating plasma (I get all that extra reading time and $200 a month. Woo hoo!) 3-www.thedailyplate.com

3 Random or Surprising facts about myself
(these might be repetitions from my 100 list)
1-I've never liked swimming even though I'm a really good swimmer. 2- During the sacrament I always stress if I think a tray is going to reach the end before a deacon gets there to retrieve it. 3- I lost half my hair after Noah was born (now I have just the right amount instead of looking like sasquatch).
I now tag: Everyone that wants to(Abi, Stephanie F., Stephanie T., Betsy, Anya, Carol, Heidi, Trina, Wendy)

6 comments:

Adrienne Mason said...

This is Alex I think is funny that you worry about the tray I only worry about that when I am passing.

Heidi P said...

Be thankful for your thick hair-- you could be bald now :) That is funny you stress about the sacrament...I just worry if my kids take a handful of bread! This was cute!

Stephanie F. said...

I worry about Kane not drinking the full cup of water and then dumping the backwash into every other cup.
I acknowledge that I've been tagged. Maybe someday :)

Mindy said...

I'm Heidi and Stephanies cousin. Stephanie told me about you because I live in St. George and joke about donating plasma...even though I know I really will soon. Cute blog! Good luck with your scouting!

abi said...

I know why you don't like swimming and I think you are funny. Ok and I about seriously keeled over and died when I read that you are afraid of EMP. Electro Magnetic Pulse? Are you serious? Really? HAHA!

Betty Grace said...

Oh hey- just saw the tag. I'll get to it soon. :)