Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Arizona Trip....


Visiting Great Grandma Hancock.







There's not many animals left on Grandma's Farm. Especially since they're building a new freeway behind her house. So we had to take a picture by the chickens. I love the chickens.

Noah and his cousin Brooke.



Rob's brother Hans was going to cut the boys hair. He held up the razor to show me which blade he was going to use and said is this okay? I thought he was just asking if it was okay to cut his hair and said "Yeah go ahead". Apparently he was showing me that he was just going to shave it. We were all shocked at first but Cole loves it, especially with all the attention he gets. The "Grandpa" is my nephew, Wyatt. His Dad started out by just shaving the top of his hair, but later shaved it all. It was funny!

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

Okay that hair is hilarious. I love a buzz on boys' in the summer.

abi said...

Cute! It took me a minute to figure out how to leave a comment on your blog...I'm a weirdo. Love the haircut. I'm partial to the buzz though. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the pictures in your Father's Day post too.

Wendy said...

Wow, that is some SHORT hair!

Stephanie F. said...

Noah is getting so big and chubby! Wow, Cole really is bald :)

Jennifer Shorr said...

Love the girls matching braids, but the shaved heads steal the show. Oh my, that's hilarious!