Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday...

This Flashback Friday is a story I remembered the other day. When we were living in California a man came to the door. He handed me an envelope and said "I saw your daughter put this in the middle of the street. I thought you might want to see it." I thanked him and he left. Inside the envelope was some change (less than a dollar) and a note Ashley wrote that read "I wish I could have a real witch." She was obsessed with the movie "Hocus Pocus" and apparently thought a witch was something you could wish for/buy. Ashley is going to die of embarrassment when she sees this post! This picture is the only one I have handy from that time period.

2 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Ooooh, buy a witch for less than a dollar. Awesome!

Heidi P said...

Sometimes I am a witch, and I would take some spare change too! :) That is so cute!