Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday (The Wedding)...






I thought these would be fun. The date is June 30th 1994. The first picture is of the wedding party. Have you ever seen so many beautiful bride's maids in one wedding? The second is Rob with all the bride's maids. Notice Stephanie in this one. I want to put a little dialog bubble that says "You want me to do what? I don't think so." Haha. The last one is Rob and I. I look like I have a black eye the way the picture scanned but Rob looks so hot in this picture I had to add it anyway.

4 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Am I squatting in the first picture?
And sorry I was such a brat in pic #2, lol!
You guys were both pretty cute!

Betty Grace said...

Dang- you were POPULAR! Fun to see those pics.

abi said...

I don't think I ever saw any of these pictures! I definitely remember the red dresses though. I hardly remember the day, I wish I did! Fun pictures!

Heidi P said...

Wow, all those red dresses... You had a ton of friends. You and Rob still look exactly the same.