Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is Sub Par...



I have to stop watching "What Not to Wear". If I had a lot of money to spend on a new wardrobe it would be different but as of today my wardrobe consists of 1. a few cute things that were in style 10 years ago when I bought them but I can't fit in to save my life. 2. A couple of maternity items that I decided in desperation could pass as fat lady clothes. 3. Clothes rejected by others that I took because...hey they're free. 4. And finally Rob's favorite, a couple of his old dress shirts that have holes or something else wrong with them. The title of this post by the way is from "The Family Man". If you haven't seen the movie just believe me when I say it fits the subject matter.

3 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

I'm in the same boat... sorry :)
(my verification work was xcfkfart, haha)

abi said...

I probably have some of those clothes that don't fit me (too small) but would still be way to big on you... if you are interested...haha!

abi said...

and I just noticed that I said "to big" instead of "too big" so I am aware of my grammar mistake.