Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Funny things they say...


I guess with a preschooler around you could post 50 of these a week. So here's another one. I was taking Sage to preschool yesterday. I was the mom helper so instead of dropping her off at the front door I parked and was taking her to the side door. Just before walking in Sage said "Why are we going in this door?" I said "Because I'm staying with you today to help." She said "But I don't think you'll fit through this door." It was just a standard size door. Haha! I would hope she just thinks I'm really tall but I doubt it.

3 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Hahaha! Did I ever tell you how I told Kane he had a cute little bum and he turned to me and said, "you have a big, fat bum"? Whatever, it's funny :)

abi said...

I thought I left you a comment on this. Too funny though. Silly girl! Thanks for letting her come over today, they had fun.

Heidi P said...

Haha... funny. That picture is cute of her.